LCHS is a warm and friendly society devoted to providing an interesting and enjoyable experience for all our members. We are active in the Little Common and Bexhill communities.
We very much welcome visitors and new members, whether experienced or novice. Do come along and try us out one evening, it costs only £2 as a visitor. Our annual membership is fantastic value at only £9 - and this gives you free entry to all our monthly shows and meetings.
How and why to join us!
We meet on the 2nd Friday of each month at 7:15pm
Annual Show 2019:
Photography and Craft classes
78. Garden Pest.
79. Plants on the Beach.
80. Spring Flowers.
81. Sunrise or Sunset.
82. Any handmade Wooden Item, no kits.
83. A Beaded Item – no kits, max size 51cm (20 inches).
84. A Quilted Item – max size 51cm (20 inches).
85. A Painting, any medium, max size A3.
86. An Embroidery Item, any medium, including cross stitch, – max size 51cm (20 inches).
87. Any Craft Item not mentioned above – max size 51cm (20 inches).